The Vine Restaurant - Our Story
The Highest Rated Restaurant for Fine Dining in Walla Walla & the Tri-Cities!
Discover our romantic fine dining restaurant with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. With a variety of elegant dining options, “The Vine” is the perfect setting to celebrate special occasions like a birthday or anniversary. Make a reservation to treat yourself to a unique culinary experience at The Vine today!
The Vine combines fantastic service with delicious, artfully prepared food to create the ultimate dining experience. Enjoy beautiful, mouthwatering food in a warm, country setting for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Vine OpenTable Diners Choice 2018The Vine restaurant specializes in a seven-course, prix-fixe style of fine dining and is open all year long Tuesday through Saturday. Restaurant-style dining is also available on Mondays during the summer (May – Oct). However, dinner options for guests staying at the Mansion are always available on Sundays and Mondays during the winter when the restaurant is closed.
Whenever you choose to dine at The Vine, a few things you can always count on:
- Each plate is created with the freshest ingredients
- We use fresh local produce whenever possible.
- An expansive selection of local wines from the Walla Walla region or internationally famous ciders from the Columbia Basin for the perfect pairing of your meal.
Dine with Stunning Views
Take in the beauty of the surrounding orchard with the stunning background scenes of the picturesque Walla Walla River Valley, during your romantic gourmet dining experience. Choose from the outdoor patio tables or inside our beautiful dining room. The Vine is the perfect upscale location for a romantic date night or to celebrate a special occasion.
The Vine is located within Cameo Heights Mansion, about 25 miles west of Walla Walla and 25 miles east of Tri-Cities. It has been recognized and awarded several times by OpenTable.com, based upon users reviews, with the Diners’ Choice awards, as well as multiple awarding of the prestigious Best Overall Restaurant, and Best Food, and Best Ambiance in the Seattle / Eastern Washington region (practically speaking, the whole state of Washington!).
Hours/Days of Operation of The Vine
- Breakfast: Every day
- 9:00 am — complimentary breakfasts for overnight guests
- 9:30 am — outside guests by reservation
- Catered Lunches: Mondays – Thursdays by reservation only
- 12:00pm for groups of 8 or more. (Minimum payment will apply.)
- Seven Course Prix-Fixe Dining: 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Seating times by reservations)
- May 1 – Oct 31: Monday through Saturday. (No Sunday service.)
- Nov 1 – April 30: Tuesday through Saturday. (No Sunday or Monday service.)
Seven-Course Prix-Fixe Fine Dining
Features of this service include:
- Seven courses for $75 (before tax, gratuity, or beverages.) Price is subject to change without notice.
- Optional chef-selected wine pairing on four courses for $35. (This service is temporarily suspended because of COVID 19.)
- Extensive wine and beverage menu from local suppliers.
- Public restaurant dining. (No lodging reservation needed.)
- By reservation only.
- Though prix fixe, diners also have the option “of a la carte” ordering of any of the individual courses. (See the sample menu for details.)
Catered Lunches for Groups over 8
Monday through Thursday
Features of this service include:
- Three-course lunch: $45 (includes taxes, gratuity, and soda beverages–no alcoholic beverages are included.)
- Great for corporate or business lunches of groups of 8 or a larger or minimum fee of $340 (which also includes tax and gratuity.)
- The same excellent food and ambiance you have come to expect with evening dining at The Vine.
- Wine and beer available for purchase
- Lunches starts at 12:00pm..
- Make reservations by calling 509-266-7851.
Full Breakfast Everyday
- A three-course breakfast service is complimentary for overnight guests.
- We use restaurant-style seating — not family-style. Every person or group will be seated individually as a couple or grouped together as they wish.
- Breakfasts consist of pastry course (our signature “Wake Up Service served roomside at 8:00AM), fresh fruit, and your selection taken off a different menu each day featuring at least three delicious entrees.
- Breakfasts are one seating at 9:00AM for overnight guests and 9:30AM for outside guests. (However, we try to accommodate requests for earlier breakfasts or, if necessary, a breakfast to go.)
- Outside Guests (restaurant guests not staying overnight at the Mansion) may also request reservations for breakfast. The cost is $25 per person. Restaurant guests may call 509-266-7851 to make breakfast reservations.
- Large groups on Sunday: We do not usually do group holiday brunches, like Mothers Day or Memorial Day brunches, on Sunday mornings. We reserve the right to decline some requests for Sunday breakfast service.
Our Personal Promise from the owners of The Vine
Our perpetual purpose and aim is for your complete satisfaction with every aspect of your dining experience. We assure you that the management and staff are constantly seeking how to achieve near perfect meal service for every guest of The Vine.
However, we have learned by sad experience that we may not be able to guarantee complete dining satisfaction every time for every guest. Perfect guest satisfaction is a moving and ambiguous target. What totally delights one customer may not be satisfying to another. But that doesn’t diminish in any way our thrust to achieve dining excellence. Simply said, though we can’t realistically guarantee perfection, we promise you that our persistent goal will always be: Dining Excellence for Every Guest, Every Time.