The Vine Restaurant - Our Story
The Highest Rated Restaurant for Fine Dining in Walla Walla & the Tri-Cities!
Discover our romantic fine dining restaurant with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. With a variety of elegant dining options, “The Vine” is the perfect setting to celebrate special occasions like a birthday or anniversary. Make a reservation to treat yourself to a unique culinary experience at The Vine today!
The Vine combines fantastic service with delicious, artfully prepared food to create the ultimate dining experience. Enjoy beautiful, mouthwatering food in a warm, country setting for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Vine restaurant specializes in a seven-course, prix-fixe style of fine dining and is open all year long Tuesday through Saturday. Restaurant-style dining is also available on Mondays during the summer (Apr – Oct). However, dinner options for guests staying at the Mansion are always available on Sundays and Mondays during the winter when the restaurant is closed. (See note on “Sunday & Monday Offerings” below.)
Whenever you choose to dine at The Vine, a few things you can always count on:
- Each plate is created with the freshest ingredients
- We use fresh local produce whenever possible.
- An expansive selection of local wines from the Walla Walla region or internationally famous ciders from the Columbia Basin for the perfect pairing of your meal.
Transportation to The Vine is an Issue?
If you would like to dine at The Vine, but the driving distance (25 miles from Walla Walla, 25 miles from Pasco, or 30 miles from Hermiston) is an obstacle for you, please consider our Luxury Ride and Dine Service. This is a relatively inexpensive way to enjoy the luxury of high-end dining and uniquely luxurious transportation all in one package!
Dine with Stunning Views
Take in the beauty of the surrounding orchard with the stunning background scenes of the picturesque Walla Walla River Valley, during your romantic gourmet dining experience. Choose from the outdoor patio tables or inside our beautiful dining room. The Vine is the perfect upscale location for a romantic date night or to celebrate a special occasion.
The Vine is located within Cameo Heights Mansion, about 25 miles west of Walla Walla and 25 miles east of Tri-Cities. It has been recognized and awarded several times by OpenTable.com, based upon users reviews, with the Diners’ Choice awards, as well as multiple awarding of the prestigious Best Overall Restaurant, and Best Food, and Best Ambiance in the Seattle / Eastern Washington region (practically speaking, the whole state of Washington!).
Hours/Days of Operation of The Vine
- Breakfast: Every day
- 9:00 am — complimentary breakfasts for overnight guests
- 9:30 am — outside guests by reservation
- Catered Lunches: Mondays – Thursdays by reservation only
- 12:00pm for groups of 8 or more. (Minimum payment will apply.)
- Seven Course Prix-Fixe Dining: 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Seating times by reservations)
- Apr 1 – Oct 31: Monday through Saturday. (No Sunday service.)
- Nov 1 – Mar 30: Tuesday through Saturday. (No Sunday or Monday service.)
Seven-Course Prix-Fixe Fine Dining
Features of this service include:
- Seven courses for $89 (before tax, gratuity, or beverages.) Price is subject to change without notice.
- Optional chef-selected wine pairing on four courses for $40.
- Extensive wine and beverage menu from local suppliers.
- Public restaurant dining. (No lodging reservation needed.)
- By reservation only.
- Though prix fixe, diners also have the option “of a la carte” ordering of any of the individual courses. (See the sample menu for details.)
Catered Lunches for Groups over 8
Features of this service include:
- Three-course lunch: $50 (Includes sodas, coffee and tea; French-pressed coffee & Coffey, iced coffee, strawberry lemonade, and alcoholic beverages are extra. Price is before taxes and gratuity.)
- Great for corporate or business lunches of groups of 8 or a larger or with a minimum fee of $400 (before tax, gratuity, beverages, and alcohol.)
- The same excellent food and ambiance you have come to expect with evening dining at The Vine.
- Wine and beer available for purchase
- Lunches starts at 12:00pm..
- Make reservations by calling 509-394-0211.
Full Breakfast Everyday
- We use restaurant-style seating — not family-style. Every person or group will be seated individually as a couple or grouped together as they wish.
- Breakfasts consist of pastry course (our signature “Wake Up Service served roomside at 8:00AM to staying guests of CHM but served with breakfast to outside restaurant guets), fresh fruit, and your selection taken off a different menu each day featuring at least three delicious entreés.
- One seating at 9:30AM.
- Cost of Breakfast: The cost is $30 per person but complimentary to overnight guests of Cameo Heights Mansion. (Cost includes sodas, juices, coffee and tea. French-pressed coffee & choffey, iced coffee, and mimosas are available with an extra charge. Charge is before tax and gratuity.)
- Reservations: Restaurant guests may call 509-394-0211 to make breakfast reservations.
- Holiday Brunches: Check our social media or call us at 509-394-2011 for our holiday brunch offerings.
- Large groups on Sunday: We are pleased to announce that we are full service for Sunday groups.